Now to the nitty gritty. Read on to find out the terms and conditions of our day-today service, and seasonal promotions.
These terms and conditions apply to all orders for products and services provided by Well Maids NY.
Please read them carefully. By placing an Order (as defined below) you agree to be legally bound by them.
You should note that in certain circumstances these Terms exclude or limit Our liability to you. You should read paragraph 12 carefully in this respect.OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
● These terms will apply to any order which we accept from you including any order that is changed under paragraph 4. Unless you accept these terms (by ticking the acceptance box when you set up your account) you will not be able to place an order.
● We may change the Terms from time to time and it is the current version which will apply to each order when you place it. We will notify you of changes to the terms by email.
● If you need to contact us at any time about an order you may do so as set out in paragraph 14.DEFINITIONS
● Event outside our control: any occurrence or circumstances over which we have no control, as described in more detail in paragraph 13;
● Order: your order for the services provided by us which is submitted by you in a form we have approved;
● Referral Voucher:a voucher of the type described in paragraph 19 issued by Well Maids NY
● ServiceProvider: any third party with which we contract in order to assist us in providing the services;
● Terms: these terms and conditions as amended from time to time;
● Voucher: a Well Maids NY voucher (other than a Referral Voucher) of the type described in paragraph 18; andPLACING AN ORDER
● Please ensure that you check the details of your order before submitting it as we will not be liable to you for any errors which you make. For example, please check carefully that you have correctly set out your address. If you think that you may have made a mistake, please contact us as set out in paragraph 14. We will confirm any changes to your order by email. Changes are also dealt with under paragraph 4.
● Submission of an order does not create a contract between us. The contract arises when We send you an email confirming acceptance of your order.
● 3.3 We will assign an order number to each order and inform you of it when we accept the order. Please quote the order number in all subsequent contact with Us.
● If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your order we will inform you via telephone, email or text messages.
● Any orders which have a value of less than the minimum order value will be charged the minimum order value;
If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any paragraph in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us by e-mail at email@example.com. We will confirm receipt of this by email. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, We will do so by notification by e-mail to the address you provide to us in the order.
We may collect and process the following data about you :
● Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site,by using the App, by participating in our competitions or promotions or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
● Information we collect about you. Each time you visit the Site or use the App we may automatically collect the following information: technical information,including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
● Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL)clickstream to, through and from the Site or the App (including date and time);products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors,length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
● Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and we may receive information about you from them.Cookies
Uses made of the information We use information held about you in the following ways:
● to register you as a new customer, on the basis that it is necessary for us to do so to provide the Service to you;
● to carry out our obligations to you and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us, on the basis that it is necessary for our performance of the contract we have with you;
● to notify you about changes to our Service, on the basis that it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you and necessary for our legitimate interest in promoting and marketing our goods and services, managing our Site and/or providing a better service for our customers;
● to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing ourService:
● to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our Service;
● to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our Service and growing our business;
● to use your name and photograph in publicity related to any of our competitions or promotions if you are a winner, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our Service and growing our business but only if you have expressly consented to our doing so and you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us.
You can always opt-out of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us, and all future marketing and promotional communications will also contain a simple way to opt out of receiving such further communications from us. We will get your express consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.