Well Maids NY is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of its customers and contacts. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us when you visit the Well Maids NY website at https://www.wellmaidsny.com/
● Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site, by participating in our competitions or promotions or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
● Information we collect about you. Each time you visit the site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
● Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL)clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
● Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and we may receive information about you from them.Cookies
Uses made of the information We use information held about you in the following ways:
● to register you as a new customer, on the basis that it is necessary for us to do so to provide the service to you;
● to carry out our obligations to you and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us, on the basis that it is necessary for our performance of the contract we have with you;
● to notify you about changes to our service, on the basis that it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you and necessary for our legitimate interest in promoting and marketing our goods and services, managing our site and/or providing a better service for our customers;
● to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our service:
● to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our service;
● to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our service and growing our business;
● to use your name and photograph in publicity related to any of our competitions or promotions if you are a winner, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our service and growing our business but only if you have expressly consented to our doing so and you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us.
You can always opt-out of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us, and all future marketing and promotional communications will also contain a simple way to opt out of receiving such further communications from us. We will get your express consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.